Saturday, October 2, 2010

Where It's At

I am so pshyed!  I went to a place called Recycle North today hoping to find a chair which I did, but was not expecting a huge warehouse full of used furniture for cheap.  It is a good thing I don't have a truck, because I would look like the Clampits every weekend.  I have been so annoyed lately with Goodwill never having any furniture and now I know where it's at.  Yeah.  So this is the chair I got it was ten bucks.

I am thinking I am going to paint it off white, and use the material I used from my bench here in case you forgot.  I may change my mind though, stay tuned.  Don't forget to enter in the giveaway I am having for a CSN store gift certificate.  I don't have that many entries so you will have a good chance of winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think