Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Barski

I thought I would show you some pictures of our bar.  I haven't really gotten to our downstairs yet as far as decorating.  It is totally in my radar though.  I will not be posting for a couple days, "I think I'll go to Boston."  I can't wait to see that Ikea building, Hello!!  I want to buy fabric for pillows, and an art piece I will be working on soon.  I want to get some drum shades for the lights we have going down the stairs, possibly some bedding.  I also can't wait to go to Target.  If you have never been to Boston, it is FABOOSH!!  Especially right now.  I can't explain what is so cool about it, it just has history in the air. The buildings are all old and beautiful.  I will not forget the camera on this trip. Ohh and I will also have pics of the little chill ins in their costumes.  Adam's costume is fantastic.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think