Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's Tee Shirt Time

Ok... I saw these on the web and had to give it a try.  I got the markers at Michael's and the onesies at my least favorite store Walmart.  Our Walmart is grub 2 the E.  It is the only one in Vermont, and the use of it shows.  
My process for making these little cuties was finding a tie in Adam's closet of hell, and tracing it onto the onesie.  The first one I did I winged it, and it turned out like crap.  Then I thought of my love for polka dotted ties and used a quarter to trace the circles.  I colored in the rest with whatever color I wanted.  Here are the results.




I can't wait to see the little man in these.  Ohhh and I have the most fabulous project in the works right now. My EFT (estimated finish time) is probably 3 days.  Have a great weekend, and spooktacular Halloween!

UPDATE:  This project is a little more than I thought it would be.  I am the worst spray painter ever, and have to do some fixin.  It will still be fabulous and be posted when I finish it up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think