Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bathroom Makeover

Welcome to the smallest bathroom in history.  This is our hallway bathroom.  It needed some help.  The vanity was originally the faux oak look.  I don't have a picture of the before because I did it awhile ago and didn't blog then.   I of course added new hardware.  We painted it a couple months ago and here is the finished project.  The curtain I purchased at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for like ten bucks.  The mirror I got at Home Goods for twenty bucks.  We purchased a shower curtain rod that bows out to have more space when your getting your shower on.   I put those Chinese branches in there because they require no sunlight to grow.  I didn't think that was possible, but it is.  I have two more bathrooms in need of makeovers, more to come.  Here are the before and afters.





2 comments:

  1. Your bathroom looks great! I love the color green of the walls. You certainly did a fabulous job with such a small space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bath looks fabulous! Thanks for stopping by today. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think