Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm Back

So we got in from Boston around 8pm last night. I am tired.  I have been trying to catch up on my blogging, unpacking, returning rental car.  Busy, busy, busy.  We all had a great time, but Adams Halloween costume was the costume from hell.  We finished it minutes before we went to the Prudential mall for their annual trick or treating thingy.  Adam was a huge hit!  People were taking pictures, pointing, and commenting all over the place.  Adam was an apple iPhone.  I will have a tutorial on the costume later, for now I am just going to post a couple pics.  Noah was a Lion and he was super cute too!  Brianna got the costume at Marshall's for him.

It had lights behind all the applications.




It started with a piece of wood that was cut to the shape of iPhone.
I took a picture of the face of an iPhone and had it blown up.  We then made a frame to hold it.  The sides were clamped and glued.  I had luckily had to blown up pictures so one could be used as a template.
Pipe insulation was then cut, and glued to the corners.  I spray painted it silver for the sides of the iPhone.
We cut out styraphone to put behind each app to alumanate the christmas lights that were behind each app.
We had to car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think