Thursday, October 28, 2010

Decor4poor Tip

I was out and about today getting some things for the record cabinet and of course I stopped at Goodwill.  I haven't been in awhile and couldn't help myself.  I never look in the book section because I am usually preoccupied with the knick knack department.  They have a ton of decorating books for cheap.  I love to look at books with decorating in them, as I am sure you all do too.  These books were $2.99 a piece and full of ideas.  I look at books like this all the time, plus I think they look great on a coffee table too.


1 comment:

  1. I always scan for good art and interior design books above all else when I hit up the thrift stores. Interior Design books are still a guilty pleasure. And Japanese books, and design books, and design magazines... :)

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think