I am thrilled to say that I won a Stylish Blogger Award from Krafty Kat. It makes me so happy! I honestly didn't really think anyone read my blog except family and friends.
The rules to the award are:
Thank the person that gave it to you. (No brain er there)
Write 7 things about yourself. (Prepare to not be interested)
Give the award to 15 other bloggers that you like. (Easy enough)
Let them know that you gave them the award. (Alright)
Seven things about me
1. I am a stay at home mom who constantly worries she isn't doing a good enough job.
2. I am addicted to going to Goodwill, Salvation Army, and Recycle North. I think I have a problem.
3. I have severe NSS (Never Satisfied Syndrome) I literally have about 20 nail holes in one wall. I need to move on to other rooms in the house, but just can't get past the dining room and living room.
4. I am inpatient! When I want to do something I skip steps, rush, and it usually looks excuse my language half ass. I.E. Subway Art which I am redoing. I am trying to make myself slow down. I do this because that's the way I am I guess, and I like to have a post for my readers everyday.
5. I miss all my girlfriends a ton!!! We are all tight, and they mostly live in other states, or one lives not even a mile away and we are just so busy we never get to hang out like we used too.
6. I love to go on vacation! I hate, hate, hate cold weather yet some how I live in a cold climate. I swear my body rejects it. My hands are dryer than dirt, my lips crack, and you could write the word dry on my legs. When we fly into Florida I swear it immediately gets better.
7. The last thing is drum roll please..................
I am addicted to Real Housewives of any old county. I could lay on the couch with a couple cheeseburgers and watch that all day. God forbid there is a marathon on.
I passing this award on to:
Dwelling By Devore
All Things Home
Blessed Beyond Measure
Blush & Bashful
Dirt Cheap Decor
The Hillside Home
For The Love of It
Old House New Look
Real Housewife Of MN
Redoing it with DIY and PSE
She Is My Sister
The Ugly Duckling House