Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pillow Makeover

Good Morning!!!  I don't know why I am up so early, but it gives me a chance to get my blog on before the little one gets up.  I have been loving the number pillow craze lately, but not the price tags.These were I think like $60.00 via Pottery Barn.

  I had to give this a shot.  I pretty much have to have dark pillows, because we have a leather couch and most of the time they are on the floor.  If they are not on the floor there are dirty little fingers touching them and bottles flown about.  I would like to brighten the joint up with lighter color pillows, but darker looks better than dirty.  Sooooo anywayyyy  I went to Walmart to get some things for the project.  I started with a black pillow $6.00.
I then printed out some numbers on card stock (a harder paper), and used an exacto knife to cut out the stencil for my numbers.
I pinned the numbers to the pillow, and painted white.  It turned out fabulous, in fact  I think I am going to do one more today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think