Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Mantel


I decided to change up the mantel again.  It is pretty self explanatory.  The one cool thing I did was print up a picture of an owl, and used a clothes pin to hang it on a large frame.  I have been wanting something with an owl for a while and this hit the spot


I know there isn't that much on the mantel, I didn't want a lot of clutter.  I don't know if I'm the only one in decor blog world who doesn't want to deal with the holiday decor.  I dread getting all that stuff out, and then putting it away.  Ughhhhh, I just can't get into it. 
I am really excited for today!  We are going to Recycle North.  I want to find a chair, and an end table.  I have seen some in the past, but never have enough room in the car. 
Here are a couple pics of the chair style I want.  These are just the style types, not the way I would finish them up.


These are some end tables I want.

or this

I am not sure what color I would paint mine, but something awesome.  So anyway, we are off thrifting and shopping.  Have a fab day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think