Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanksgiving Past

These are some pics from two of my past Thanksgivings.  The first pic below looks like I had eight people.  The dining room was not that big so I did my best to accommodate.  I had hollowed out a pumpkin and put flowers in it, and I obviously did  a little bit of layering.  I remember I had found some gorgeous feathered angel Christmas ornaments that carried a charm with a birthstone in it.  I had the ladies sit with their birthstone angel, and they could take it home and hang it on their tree. 
The Thanksgiving below I had like twelve people, so I did two tables.  I again did the pumpkin bouquet.  I also modge podged leaves that I had written peoples names on.  I used raffia as napkin rings. I also collected some acorns with Adam outside and sprinkled them on the table with some cranberries. 

Here is Adam getting his cake on.  He was so little then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think