Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Went Shopping 4 Real!

I did a little Christmas shopping with my Mom yesterday, and it wasn't at Goodwill, Salvation Army, or Recycle North.  I have not been to a real store, other than a grocery store in I don't even know how long.  We went to downtown Burlington.  The first store we went to was Urban Outfitters.  That store is so cool!  As I have mentioned I am totally into records right now, and apparently so are a lot of people.  They actually sell vinyl.  Santa Claus (i.e. my Mom) is getting me Bob Marley Legends album........HOOT HOOT.... oh, and speaking of hoot, hoot, Owls are the biggest thing since slice bread there. 
Here are some pics from their website.



They also have the best bedding!  Oh my gosh I just love them all, especially the first one.



We also went to "Old Navy" you have to sing that when you say it.  We got some cute stuff there too!  Little Noah got a cut pair of Ugg style boots.  Adam got a winter hat, and I got some stocking stuffers.  My Mom bought the place out.  She got me those skinny cargo pants that probably everyone has but me.  Love them.  When we were leaving we stopped by Charlotte Russe and we both got matching shoes and sweaters.  She got the style below in black, and I got silver.

My mom didn't get the sweater below, but I did. The shoes and that sweater have Thanksgiving all over it.

In closing, I know it was long post.  I just haven't been real shopping in so long, and I probably shouldn't.  Have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think