Monday, July 30, 2012

Garage Sale Finds


Hey there I am back.  I took a break for a few days from blogging.  I have been busy cleaning and organizing my oldest son Adams room plus enjoying the pool.  I will post more on that later.  I did hit some garage sales with Tom on Friday.  I got a couple of records, the Bangles who I love, and Bon Jovi.  I also went to an estate sale and found two vintage necklaces that I adored.  I have been watching Design Stars and kept seeing Britney with this fabulous gold chunky necklace.
I think she should have won on the show, she was awesome!
I then spotted this at an estate sale for $1.50.  So Cool!
                                               
I also got this cute vintage pearl necklace.  I think it would look cute with a black tank top and jeans.
I painted my nails for the first time in forever.

It probably doesn't seem like a big deal to you, but it's big doozens for me.
On Sunday we had Molly's first birthday party. I thought I should paint her nails for the first time as well.

I made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting.  I put Kit Kats around the outside, with a pink ribbon.  I saw this on pinterest and had to try it. It was so good!
I also had a small bouquet of carnations for her special day!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think