Monday, July 2, 2012

Toy Story Birthday Party

We had  a wonderful weekend!  It started with some Saturday morning garage saleing which was awesome!!!!  I got some great things that I will save for tomorrows post.
  Noah turned 3 yesterday so we had a small party for him.  I started by setting the table.  I used some toys that he already had to make a centerpiece.

We got some bandannas to use as place mats and also as favor for the guests which we all wore.  I printed some pictures off the internet from Toy Story 1 that Andy had drawn and put in his room in the movie. I hung them all around the dining room.


We got some balloons at iParty, I printed out a coupon on line for $5.00 off a purchase of $25.00.  They always have coupons online you just need to remember to look for them before you go to the store. 
As an extra surprise for Noah we bought him an almost life size balloon of  Buzz Lightyear.  This balloon is so cool.
The cake we got at our local grocery store.  It was of course Toy Story.  
Noah enjoyed his party so much!  It was a great time.  I can't believe he is already 3.  Molly will be next in the birthday department, only a couple weeks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think