Thursday, June 28, 2012

Granny Crochet Blanket

I love the trend right now of using granny crochet blankets.  I found one the other day at Goodwill and love it.  It was only $1.99 so not a big investment.  The only problem is I have no where to put it quite yet.  I played around with a couple of spots in our house, but nothing seemed right.  I really like the Hollywood Regency look, and this isn't it.  I will find a spot for her someday.  These are some pics of me trying to make it work.
I updated my chalkboard with an attempt at chevron.  I didn't work too hard at it because Noah's birthday is  Sunday and I will be writing something new for him.

I also added a new picture to the chandy with ghost shade I posted the other day here.  I added some crystals to each corner of the ghost shade.  Hope you all have a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think