Monday, June 18, 2012

Curtains for Windows on Porch

I decided to bring out some curtains I had used at one time out on the porch.    They are a white gauzy type of curtains. The curtains really flow all around when the windows are open and you get a good breeze.  It started out looking like this.

Then I started washing the windows and noticed something walking behind the fence of the pool heading up front.  I looked twice, because a couple weeks ago I saw a huge bear run across our front yard.  It was a black bear and according to everyone I tell the story to they are harmless.  This is what I spyed.
It was just a deer.  She ran away so fast I couldn't get a good picture.  I continued working and this is what I ended up with.
I moved my desk/table in the corner.  I also added a disco ball above.  When I put the ball up I thought, "is this too much?"  but then I read this and new it had to be cool.  Adam got a telescope for his birthday that we use for checking out the stars at night.
Have a good day kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think