Saturday, June 23, 2012

Seriously Though

O.....M.....G......  I just figured out how to get my pictures bigger on my blog.  I know yeahhh I am only coming on 2 years of blogging.  Well from what I can tell looking at all the fabulous blogs I see out there you all probably know how to do this and can even probably erase an age spot from my face.  If there are any decor people out there like me who don't happen to be computer genius's you just click on the picture you download and click on large or extra large in the blue box. DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'll get it someday.  In fairness to me we were using wordperfect in college, and the internet wasn't really around.  I did Pottery instead of Photography.  I feel like my pics look so much better now.  Geeeeeeezzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think