Friday, July 20, 2012

Gate on the Deck

Tom worked into the wee hours last night installing the balusters on the railing and gate going down to the pool.  Tom has been dealing with a bad back and I just did something to my right shoulder. I think we need a new mattress.  I haven't been able to do the things I want to do.  I have a huge makeover for the master bedroom in my brain.  It is completely done there, I just need to do the manual labor and bring it to life.  I have a dead right arm right now can't do anything.  I know, I need to go back to drinking from a baby bottle I am such a whiner.  Well luckily Tom was able to do some work to the deck.  These are some pics from last night.  The gate needs to be planed down because it is rubbing against the post on the right so the lock for the gate isn't installed yet.  This is how it is looking as of now.
Tom is installing the hinges here.
The mosquito's are a nightmare this year.
I hope you all have a good weekend.  I will be having a little pool party on Saturday.  Do you all have anything fun planned?  I hope to hit  a couple of garage sales as well.  Garage sales are like crack to me, I have to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think