Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Garage Sale Find

I only got a few things garage saleing last Saturday.  There is one item I am going to wait to reveal until I finish  making her prettier.  I did get this cool looking panther style sculpture.  It was only $2.00.  I like the art deco look so it was perfect.  Here she is.


I decided to change my mantel up a little bit yesterday with another garage sale find.  I got this picture frame from the  free pile.  It is rustic wood and I love that natural look plus it was the perfect price.  I especially like when old is mixed with modern pieces.  I put the frame up on the mantel, and then hung our family photo in the middle of that.  I put a couple modern pieces on the sides, like my new panther, the hand sculpture I got at Goodwill, and my mirrored box from TJ Maxx.  Check it out.


Hope you guys all have a great fourth of July.  We will be going to a friends camp today, and lighting off some fire works tonight.  Have an awesome couple days, and keep an eye out for those random weekday holiday garage sales.  BONUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think