Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pool Fountain

Tom just put in a water fountain in the pool.  I am not sure if those are cheesy or not, but we all seem to love it.
It is so nice to look at in the evening.  It sounds like you are next to a brook.
                     

The weather has been so nice here, and we have just been enjoying the hell out of it!!  I have my twenty year class reunion this Saturday. I don't see myself getting involved in any projects, just perfecting my tan.  I have a friend flying up here from Florida and can't wait to spend some time with her.  Hope you all are enjoying summer as well, there is only about four more weeks left.  I don't even want to think about that!  Fall projects are not in my radar right now.  I could live with this weather all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think