Monday, May 21, 2012

Garage Sale

We had a huge garage sale this weekend, and we got rid of a ton of stuff.  If you remember from a previous post I cleaned out my dressing room.  I had so many clothes I no longer wanted, and I must say I sold probably half of them.  There was quite a few maternity clothes that went, one chick said I made her summer.  She had a ton of clothes for $14.00, she was so happy.  We made $107.00, that is our garage sale money for the summer.  I just so wanted to purge all this stuff out of my house, I was selling stuff so cheap.  The stuff that didn't sell is going to Goodwill.  I know what I like and don't like now as far as clothes and home decor that I hope this type of hoarding never happens again.  The new carpet and couch should be here at the end of the week, can't wait.


  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think