Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Finds

I am so excited because I figured out a paint design I am going to do on the wall in the porch.  I have decided I am going to let it be a surprise.  You will have to stay tuned to see what it will be.  I only have a couple weeks to do it, so I need to get moving on.  I decided on Fridays I will show some items I have found that I think are pretty good deals, and super stylish.  I am totally loving the site Homedecoratorscollection.com.   I may change my mind when we get our new couch if it isn't nice.  These are some items that I love that they have right now on clearance.  I am not a payed sponsor for them, though I wish I was.
This orange media holder is $199.99.  I love the pop of color.  It also comes in lime green.
I would use this as a buffet in the new dining room.  It is $178.99.  I love the industrial look of it.
This side table is $78.99.  I love the circle shapes design.  
I like the design of this little side table as well.  I love the color it would add to a room, and it is only $64.99. The orange media table would be perfect with it.
I hope you all have a great weekend.  I need to get to work emptying out the porch, because this is what it looks like right now.
It is a wreck right now from the kitchen renovation.  This is why I haven't shown any pics.  We are boxing up stuff for the garage sale.  We also have stuff for the kitchen that we haven't made decisions on whether it stays or goes. I can't wait till everything is done in there, I hate being this unorganized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think