Monday, April 23, 2012

Living Room

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I went to a few garage sales. I got us this jig saw for $15.00.  It will come in handy for some projects I bet.
I am also hosting a birthday party this weekend for my oldest son Adam. Adam will be turning 10 and wants a Star Wars themed party. There was one garage sale selling this Yoda mask.
 I thought this would be perfect for a photo shoot. I could have my 2 and half year old dress up like Yoda and take pictures with the kids. I will have to make a back drop of some sort. I have quite a few ideas for the party though I will sharing those in another post.
 I thought it would be a good idea to show what my living room looks like. We had some people over this weekend, and since the room was clean I decided I better get some shots. It looks nice, but I am not loving the couches. They seem so 80's to me, even though I believe they are probably 90's. This is a reminder of the couch we want to get.  I think it might also look good to have a couple of chairs instead of a love seat since the room is a little small.
This is how it is looking for now.


 I am so annoyed. I had to for some reason download something called google chrome, and have no idea how to use it. I barely knew had to do things before, now with this I am lost.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think