Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bet I Save You Some Money

So this post is suppose to be my utter praise for our new vacuum, but it is turning out to be about my new obsession instagram, and a money saving tip.  I finally just figured out how to get my instagram pictures on my iPhone camera roll.  I do realize I am a little slow.  I feel like instagram could make a turd look like a piece of art.  I don't think I'll try that.


  Well anyway we purchased our Dyson at Bed, Bath, and Beyond a couple of days ago.  We went there because 1. You can use one of the hundreds of 20% off coupons I am sure you all get in the mail.  2. I don't know about you all, but we are totally taking advantage of the grocery stores that are offering money off of gas with purchases made at their store.  We bought $500 worth of gift certificates to Bed Bath so we accumulated an extra $1.00 off per gallon of gas. That's $20.00 more money in our pocket, for 20 gallons of gas. We  try to do this with everything.  Including eating out, Lowe's, and presents for people.  Hello......... sometimes they double the percentage off for gift certificates check the stores web site. We even buy gift certificates to the grocery store, then use the gift certificate the next time we go.  Hello....double the gas!  Tom has over $4.00 off per gallon right now.  Yeah crazy... Not really, smart!  Free gas.

  So in closing love the vacuum recommend it highly.  I know I am all over the place, but I have a 9 month old with the hiccups and she is starting to get mad, all you moms know what I am talking about when it starts to get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think