Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Drift Wood Photo Hanger

We just got back last night from a fabulous vacation in Old Orchard Beach, Maine.  It was quite relaxing considering I had a thirteen month old, and an eight year old.  The ocean was pretty chilly, but we all went in.  The food in Maine, is the best!!!  I ate seafood everyday, and let me tell you YUM TO THE E!!!  The Maine (excuse the pun) problem for me was not being able to get on the laptop.  The motel said it had WIFI, but when we tried to log in, their password would not work.  It was a good break from the computer, I guess (minor with drawls).   Well now on to my next project.When we were in the ocean I found a piece of driftwood, and thought it would make a good picture display.  I hope you all like it, I think it is wicked cool.  It was easy to make, just add clips and wire to hang.
   I put a few pictures from Maine, check out the size of the jumbo shrimp we had!  The picture of the store is one of my good friends store, and she has the best candy, even tried chocolate covered bacon.  It's Old Port Candy Co. in Portland, she is famous for her pumpkin fudge.  If you are ever in Maine, you should check out her store.

4 comments:

  1. I love that photo hanger what a great idea!!!
    I am your newest follower!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you will stop by again.
    lifeofperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture holder. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am glad you found me because now I get to look at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fun place you have here! I have perused several of your posts and really like what I see :) So happy you stopped by my place and left a comment so I could come by and meet you!

    Kindly, ldh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture holder. I have a friend who is raising her grandsons and I think would be a perfect gift for her. Thanks for the idea!

    L.

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think