Monday, August 2, 2010

Hall of Fame







This is a before and after of our hallway to the bedrooms and bathroom. The gallery idea was inspired by Tom's sister, she literally has two walls in her house full of framed pictures, and it is beautiful. We painted the hallway the same color as the living room, added track lighting, and of course alot of pictures. The frames are all black, and we just put pictures that are endearing to us. We have pictures of everyone in the house from first grade, really cute. It is a spot in the house that we love.

6 comments:

  1. It is great....I remember a friend of mine growing up had a wall like this...I loved to stop and look at the pictures all the time...I have a before and after party going on right now myself...I also have a thrifting party weekly you may enjoy. I see you are new to blogging...welcome, it is a great creative outlet or whatever you want it to be:) Come by and visit me sometime Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Hall of Fame! I need to do something like that in my very boring hallway. After I paint it of course... I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous! You have a lovely home.

    Blessings, ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking of doing this in my upstairs loft. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way this was executed! Sometimes family pictures can start to look a bit cheesy and dated, but I absolutely love how you put such a fresh clean spin on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this!! I have family photos in my hall too....but my hall is WAY smaller! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think