Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Inspirational Idea #2

I have taken a little break from crafting for a few days, but yesterday morning I was reading some blogs when I saw this little table a chick made for behind her couch.  She had gotten the idea from thriftydecorchick.com.  I of course wanted it.  We really don't have room for end tables on that side of the room, and never have a place to put our drinks when we sit over there.  We had some scrap wood in the garage so we just cut it and put it together.  You can find the full instructional plan at thriftydecorchick.com, just check out her living room from the page "our home".
I really like the table, but still have not figured out what to put on the shelf.  I am going Goodwill hunting today.  It is hard to put any Nick knacks around with my little one, he has his hands on everything.  This is a pic I took last night, but I was just trying to get some ideas of how to decorate it.  I would like to get some of that faux wheat grass.  Well here is the pic, the decor behind the couch not permanent, but what is permanent is my new dark hair,  Tom dyed it yesterday.  I love the L'Oreal Ferira hair color, usually go to salon which is like $120.00, but I swear my hair looks as good as when I leave there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think