Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Roughing it in the woods decor






Tom and I took my friend Laura camping for a couple days up in the green mountains of beautiful Vermont. Laura is from Vermont, but moved to Tampa Florida several years ago. Laura was not exactly thrilled to go camping due to bears, and just the dirtyness of it all. Laura was unexpectedly surprised when I started decorating the site. I had bought a cool table cloth from the Maxx, matching pink and blue citronella candles, and black solar lights that attached to our shelter. Laura had a wonderful air mattress, and the morning before we left I convinced her to garage sale with us, we found a small battery operated fan for her. Laura sleeps with a fan every night. We had a great fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think