Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Entry off garage makeover




<

Holy 70's Paneling! This is the mudroom off the garage. This was a small makeover with much impact. I decided to paint over the paneling which required washing all the paneling down, then priming it. It takes a little extra work to paint paneling, because you have to get paint in all the paneling creases. It turned out faboosh. I had to paint two coats. I decided to paint the ceiling in this room the cappacino brown I have in the dining room, and living room. I found the little drum light at home depot for $39.00, and I was so happy because it corresponds with the drum light in my dining room. I got the baskets, $4.99 a piece and shade, $14.99 at Christmas Tree Shop. (A fabulous gem of a store found only in the New England area. This store is pretty cool, in Vermont we don't even have a Target, Pier 1, West Elm, and the list goes on, and on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think