Monday, February 27, 2012

Not Quite Done

Here is a shot of the kitchen as it is right now.  It is not complete yet.  The stove hood doesn't have the front part on yet, because we are still doing wall repair.  We do not have the window casing yet, because it is getting made.  We do not have molding around the soffit yet, that is in process.  I also have some area rugs that I am waiting for.  The stainless steel island hood was made from a company called Metal Works here in Burlington, Vermont the same place that is making the stainless steel casing around the window.  We just took some measurements of the island we had, and then had them make a shoe box cover for us.  I will post more pics when all is done.  It is so fabulous. 

Here is a before shot.

Here is another shot with the glass shelves.  The kitchen is not situated yet, but I wanted to show you some progress.

This is the before, obviously.


This is a shot of the dining room.  I don't think I have showed the Ikea clear chairs I bought in place of the ones I had originally ordered.  These are much more comfy, and can handle the weight of an average man.
I just also have to say, I know my pictures are pretty sucky.  I take them with my iPhone.  I don't know how other bloggers get their pictures to look so perfect, but a new camera is in my radar.  This kitchen transformation cost roughly $3500, $800 of this went towards a new dishwasher.  I will be giving more of a break down of what we did in the kitchen later, with video.  Chow!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking beautiful! Loving the office table. Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think