Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rock, Paper, Scissors

Here is my Rock, Paper, Scissors art.  I found the little scissors at a garage sale, I got the paper from an old book, and I had the rock.  I put them in a shadow box. I love how it turned out, I was not impressed with my gorilla glue though.  I hate the way it foams all over the place. 
It is a pretty cool piece of art, if I do say so myself.  I must say I am the queen of this fun little game.  1, 2, 3, SHOOT.
Check it out.



I put this on the penny pinching party at thethriftyhome.com.  Find the linky at the bottom of my blog.


3 comments:

  1. So clever, love this idea! Fun blog, I'll be sure to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute idea!

    -Kendall
    {songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think