Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Couple Garage Sale Finds

I took the little ones garage saling today and got a couple things.  It was disappointing not finding something that would make my heart skip a beat.  I got some new place mats for the table for free!  I also got a a big wicker style plate.  I was blogging yesterday and have no idea where I was, but someone showed a pic of a bunch of wicker plates on the wall.  I am thinking about doing that on one of my walls in the dining room.  I would like to give her some props, but don't remember where I saw it, if anyone knows tell me.  I got the plate for free.  I will show you a pic showing what I want to do.  I also got two Pottery Barn iron candle holders, that I am going to use as coasters behind the couch, they were a buck for both.  I got a car seat for my little man for $2.00, and a Tupperware cake container brand new for a buck.  ( I know that stuff is boring)

Picture a bunch of these on the wall.
I switched out the wicker basket in my dining room for this sea grass, I am really digging that sea grass right now. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome finds! I love it all!!! Thanks for posting an also thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think