Thursday, September 2, 2010

MIA Again!

I just got back from a vacation in Ohio, and that is why I haven't posted in awhile.  I had planned on blogging while I was there, but when I arrived to said location I noticed I forgot my camera, makeup and shower stuff ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh@#$$%$$@@$$%%^^^&&^^ do you know how mad I was.  I had to buy a disposable camera.  I haven't used one of those in years, hello embarrassing not to mention not being able to  download pics when I want to.  I got over it, eventually.  It was a fun trip.  I went to the local Goodwill there a couple of times.  I saw a chair that I loved, but had no way to get it home, other than that I wasn't very impressed with that Goodwill.  The second time I went, my son got sick in the store, so that was not fun at all.
I have a few things in the works right now.  Tom and I are thinking about having a garage sale at the end of the month, and I have been going through all the stuff, "I had to have" but now find it to make for clutter.  Tom and I changed our dining room up today, and it looks great, I just want to do a few more things before I take pics. 
I have to say one one great thing about going on vaca and not using a computer for awhile, makes it that much more exciting to read new comments on your blog, see new followers, and check out what everyone else has done.  Love it. 
P.S.  I know this isn't blog related, but I also love catching up on all my fav TV shows.  I can't wait to watch New Jersey Housewives reunion show.  I love all those housewives shows. 

1 comment:

  1. I had my first AND LAST garage sale last Fall. It was a lot of work. Still, nice to get rid of stuff. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm going to check your's out.

    Lori

    P.S. I love the NJ housewives, too. That Danielle grosses me out.

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think