Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Time

I know I am a little late at sharing this, but was busy with little ones.  I must say I wasn't that big of fan of Christmas decor this year.  I feel like our house is too small for a Christmas tree in the living room.  It was actually super annoying.  I wanted to keep the tree retro, so we went with colored big bulb lights, garland, and tinsel.(yes I said it)  When it came time to put up the tinsel it was great, the kids were just chucking it on there.  It was a great memory, but after that it was nothing but a big mess.  Here are some pics.





Yes that beauty above is me new record player, love it!  It was a great Christmas, and it was great taking all that Christmas stuff down in the morning and getting back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think