Friday, June 3, 2011

New Console Table

It was the night before Mother's day and I was surfing the web.  I came across these totally awesome mirrored tables at Target.  I had to have the console table.  I loved it so much!  I didn't ask for it though, because I feel like that's rude.  Fast forward to Mother's day.  Tom and I went to Costco and he told me to look for something I want for Mother's day,  he had already given me flowers and card.  I then said I wanted the table, he said order it up.  I was so happy.  I got free shipping and 15% off.  I like it so much!  I have more to come on this subject, and more decor stuff in general.  I have made a lot of changes around here, I got my mojo back in a big way..
I got the turq/blue chinese bull at Homegoods for $12, the hand art at Goodwill for $1.99, and if you notice I have two bottles of  Skinny Girl margaritas for after I have the baby.  (Mama is thirsty)  It is such a fab peice of furniture.  I got it at Target on line for $180.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think