Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Area Rug

I have been thinking about getting a new area rug for my dining room.  The rug I have now is one I ordered off line a long time ago, it was cheap and it shows.  There are fuzz balls on it and it curls in the corners.  There are so many out there, and CSN stores has some fabulous ones.  I have been checking out all the modern rugs they have and have decided we need a change.  Here is the rug I have now.
I want to get a quality more modern one like perhaps one of these.




I love all these modern rugs from CSN stores.  I will post pics when I make the change.
 
     I can't wait for warm weather.  I hate the fact that I can't do anything.  I have projects I'd like to do, but this weather is way to cold to paint or do anything.  I hate winter! 

4 comments:

  1. really want to have one in that store of area rug, mine too were getting older and its time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check my blog out I awarded you something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i lovvvve the 3 one! i think that would go best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking around for this kind of information. Will you post some more in future.I’ll be grateful if you will.

    http://www.floorsasap.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think