Thursday, May 31, 2012

Geo Panel Curtains

I have been a painting fool, which is why I haven't posted in a few days.  The porch is all painted and looks so cool!  We are getting carpet tomorrow, so I will save the reveal until then.  I did get our living room painted.  I went with white because the room tends to be on the dark side.  I had to paint the room in sections because of the little ones.  It has been so nice out, and hate to have them stuck inside for too long.  I finished the second part of it today.  It worked out perfectly because my geo panel curtains from Zgalleries came today and I was able to put the room together.  I love instant gratification!  Sooooooo here are some pics of the new living room.  I know there are a lot of pictures, but I am in love with it!  I took the pillows that I had downstairs and brought them up, they are too pretty to be down there.  It sucks though because I know my little ones dirty fingers will be all over them.  I didn't show the other side of the room because I still have stuff I need to hang on the walls.  I love the curtains, but I can't believe the shipping was $17.00 and it still took 8 days to get them.  What is up with that?  Well can't wait to show you the porch tomorrow, it is going to be something you've never seen.  C ya.....




I realize the furniture isn't new and modern, but it will have to do for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think