Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Geo Curtains

I ordered some new curtains from Z galleries for our living room this morning.  The ones we have right now are cream velvet grommet curtains. This picture is old, but you can see curtains the best in it.


They are fine, but they are more of a winter curtain.  I plan on painting the living room white and putting these beauties up.
I know the white paint and white curtains will really brighten the living room up.  I don't know why I picked such a dark color in there.  I love the geometric pattern of these curtains.  It will really add some dimension in there.  I can't wait to get them.  I have so much painting to do, and plan on doing it this weekend.  I hope it rains, so I don't feel guilty about not going outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think